Apple is worldly known top leading company. The reason for so much fame and recognition is their high tech and expensive product, the Apple watch included. Today, you will know ways to get an apple watch payment plan bad credit.
As you already know, apple watches are unique for features like heath and fitness tracker, direction navigating, and communication apps. It also notifies you, keeps time trace, and is easy to pay with.
So, it’s logical to desire one of these. But, as their price is, it’s not easy to afford for everyone. Moreover, if the credit is already low, traditional ways won’t work.
If the situation is identical to you, in this article, I will show you a few ways for the apple watch payment plan bad credit.
- 10 (Provider) Apple Watch Payment Plan Bad Credit 2023
- Other Ways To Get An Apple Watch
- Few Things To Consider When Buying An Apple Watch
10 (Provider) Apple Watch Payment Plan Bad Credit 2023
There are several ways you can get finance for the apple watch. Apple, itself provides a payment plan with no credit check. Sadly, that doesn’t include smartwatches; but, it has smartwatch bands.
However, other online shops and retailers offer payment plans with no credit check. Here are some top places for this.
Amazon is the top leading online marketplace. For most online buyers, this is the most favorite platform. Thankfully they have recently introduced a payment plan.
You can get an item from Amazon for free and pay later. There will be no interest or credit check. And, the purchase also includes smartwatches.
But, the problem is all the products are not available for this. Only the qualifying ones (as noticed in the items description) are allowed for purchase. There are a few Apple smartwatches on the list; and, more will be added later on.
- Have to be a US citizen.
- Amazon account must be active for more than a year.
- The account needs to associate with a valid credit card or debit card.
- Only for those who have a good payment history with Amazon.
How To Get
- Go to amazon.com and search for an item that has a monthly payment option.
- For more convenience, filter the payment plan item from the search bar.
- Shop the items you want and select the “5 monthly payment” option.
- After some process, your order will be confirmed, and the monthly installment will start.
Luthersales is well known for selling high brand products, including Apple products. You can find all types of apple laptops, tables, air pods, and iPhone payment plan with no credit check.
You can find all generations of Apple Watches on Luthersales. As they are pretty expensive, Luthersales has a “Buy Now, Pay Later” option. And, their plan is more advantageous for the buyer than other sites.
Firstly, there isn’t any interest. And, secondly, the leasing period is spread from one year to three years, thus letting borrowers pay with ease. Its plans vary with the price of your purchase.
- Have to be a US residential with a social security number.
- Must have A government photo ID.
- Must have a credit card/debit card with no expiration date till the last date of the installment.
How To Get
- Visit Lenovo’s website and create an account.
- Select the watch you want to buy, and add it to the cart.
- At checkout, choose “Lenovo Financing” as a payment system.
- A form will show; fill it and wait for confirmation from the officials.
- After it gets approved, choose the “Buy Now, Pay Later” plan.
- As you make your initial payment, the purchase will deliver to you. And monthly or weekly installments will start.
3. Lease Ville
Lease Ville is a retailer that provides items on rent or rent to own. You can also find an Apple watch payment plan bad credit. You can see a lot of flexibility and opinions in their plans. But, that depends on the value and type of your desired product.
Mainly their plans’ leasing period is spread up to one year with weekly and monthly installments. And there is little interest with each payment. But, as the leasing periods are broadly spread, your installment will be affordable. Moreover, the sooner you can pay, the more you can save.
There will be no credit check, so it’s a great deal for folks with bad credit scores. But, if you delay your payment here, there will be additional charges.
- Applicant must be 18 years or above.
- Must have a valid credit or debit card.
- Proof of a verified income source.
How To Get
- Visit the Lease Ville website, and open a Lease Ville account.
- Shop the watch you want to buy, and add it to your cart.
- To approve the account, fill and submit an application form (provided by LeaseVille) and wait for their approval.
As they approve your request, pay the initial amount, get the product from the delivery service. And pay monthly or weekly payments to get permanent ownership.
4. Electro Finance
Electro Finance also provides electronic products on payment plans without any credit checks. You can get an Apple watch at a payment plan from here, too. You can get from here even more expensive product, which goes up to $5000.
With several flexible plans, it is easy to get a payment plan for apple watches. And, as the lease period spreads broadly, your weekly and monthly payments won’t be burdening.
But, there is an extra-fine if you delay payments, which stack up pretty quickly if you keep missing. Fortunately, it doesn’t cost delivery charges for your products.
- A valid phone number for verification.
- Must be a US resident with a social security number.
- Must have an active checking account.
How To Get
- Visit the official site of Electro Finance, and sign up for an account.
- Search for your desired product and add it to your cart.
- Fill the application form they provide and wait for their confirmation mail.
- After everything is approved, make an initial payment, and wait till the product is delivered to you.
- Complete the payment for the complete ownership of the product.
Experimax is a local retailer that offers Apple products in installments with no credit check. It can be another excellent source for you to get an Apple Watch.
The good thing is, they have a variety of watches, starting from cheap first generation to expensive latest models of Apple watches. But compared to previous options, their plans are for the long term. It also differs depending on the value of your purchase.
But, the process of acquiring a watch is pretty simple.
How To Get
- Visit Experimax’s official website and create an account. Experimax is also a physical store; you can go there too.
- Then look for the watch you want and add it to the cart.
- At the checkout, if you select the financing option, a form will show up.
- Fill appropriately and submit it for approval. If you are qualified, the company will approve your application in no time.
- You can see different payment plans with Experimax. Properly read the terms and conditions of all the plans, and choose one.
- With the confirmation message, wait for the product to deliver to you.
FlexShopper, similar to Lease Ville, is also a lease-to-own marketplace that has an incredible selection of top brand products. You can find a variety of apple watch payment plan bad credit from old to the latest models.
Relying on your watch value, the lease period can go up to 12 months. So, the installments will be affordable. The applying process is fast, and also you will get a decision quickly.
And, yes, as you expected, having a bad credit score is OK.
- Must have to be 18 years or above.
- Require a consistent payroll.
- Have to be a legal US resident.
How To Get
- Visit the FlexShopper website, and open an account.
- Find the product you want, and select the installment option.
- An application form will show up; fill and submit it, and wait for their approval.
- Once it is approved, select the right plan you think of and agree with it.
- With an initial payment confirm everything, and wait for your product to reach you.
ShopezCredit is another place where you can rent to own electronic devices. They have a specific program for Apple watches, called “Rent to Own Apple Watch.” A bad credit score is passable in this plan.
The bi-weekly plans start with just $38 for basic models and go up to $45 for upper-end models. Depending on your watch price, it will decide the lease period. And, the same goes for interest rates. But, ShopezCredit has a good name for providing their customers affordable loans.
How To Get:
- Go to their official site and open an account.
- There will be an application; fill and submit it.
- Once approved, the loan providers will contact you to discuss the payment process for the product you want.
- After you decide everything, go to the website and sign a contract.
- Make your initial payment, and they will deliver your product within 1-2 business days.
8. Loan Monkey
Loan Monkey would be a great option if you failed with all other options. Unlike the previous one I discussed, this doesn’t sell you the watch you want directly. Rather gives direct cash, which is better, as you have more freedom.
You get access to a lander network with the website. As you approved, money gets sent directly to your bank account. The APR and term can vary a lot depending on the money you are taking.
- You need to be 18 years or above.
- Have to be a US resident with a Social Security Number.
- Require active bank checking account.
- Must have a regular income more than the apple watch pays monthly bad credit.
Financial Companies Without Credit Check
You can also take a loan from a financial company to get your favorite apple watch payment plan bad credit. This method gives you more freedom, but at the same time, may have a bigger interest.
Anyways, this is an excellent option for the folks with a bad credit score. Here I listed two companies for your convenience.
If you want a place for getting a personal loan most simply, MoneyMutual is the top in the most recommended list. It doesn’t check for credit scores.
It’s an open marketplace where you request a loan, and it will reach the lenders who have similar requirements as your condition. If they are interested, you can discuss APR, installment, terms and decide everything by yourself with the lender.
Registration doesn’t also require too much hassle; fill a form in five minutes. You will also confirm your request very fast. And, as you approved with the lender, money deposits to your account within 24 hours.
- It has to be 18 years old or above.
- Must have an active checking account.
- Need proof of consistent income monthly income of more than $800.
- The largest lenders’ marketplace in the USA.
- Receive small loans up to $5000.
- Received funds in your bank account directly within a single day.
- Registration takes less than five minutes.
- Has a large customer base and reputation.
CashUSA is an online lending platform, which will link you to a lender. The platform is for borrowers seeking small amounts, no more than $10000. And, there is plenty for you to buy an Apple Watch. You also don’t need to worry about a low credit score here.
The platform offers borrowers loans from 500 dollars to 10,000 dollars. The period for these short installment loans can vary from 90 days to 72 months. And, the APR usually ranges from 5.99 – 35.00%
You can get a $1000 loan from the company over 7.9% APR for two years, which will be plenty for buying a smartwatch.
- Provide small loans ranging from $500 to $10000.
- CashUSA has a fast loan requirement process.
- Funds are directly delivered to the bank account.
- No credit checks.
- You don’t need for a particular purpose for loans.
Other Ways To Get An Apple Watch
Although taking a loan is the easiest way, it isn’t the only way. There are also other ways, which may take some time. See if any of the ways interest you. At least these ways will let you pay off the load you took.
Get A Part-time job
It’s probably the borest alternative you’ve heard so far. But, hey, just bear with me. These days, there are plenty of jobs that are willing to pay you $13 per hour.
You don’t need to do it for a whole month, just work for 40 hours, and you will be able to get a brand new smartwatch without any loan in less than one month.
The simplest way you can afford an Apple watch is by donating plasma twice a week. That way, you can make around $100 per month. Here, size has an essential factor. The bigger your body is, the more plasma you can donate.
Between each plasma donation, you require 48 hours to rest. So, by donating twice a week, you can get your desired watch in 5 weeks. Moreover, you are also doing some social work and helping someone.
Save Some Money
There is a famous saying, “A dollar saved is a dollar earned.” This may sound tacky, but you can easily save money without doing much. For example, eating a basic lunch can cost around 10 dollars.
Just take rice with the leftover from last night; you have $50 at the end of the week. You can also cut off from your lifestyle. Like if you spend 50 dollars on shopping, cut it down to $30 a month.
Sell Old Stuffs
By selling some old things that you don’t need anymore, you can afford a $500 smartwatch. That may not be possible by selling one or two things, but you may have several unused items to sell. Some good things to sell are old phones, old jewelry, old books, and similar things.
Few Things To Consider When Buying An Apple Watch
You may have done your research, but I still would like to tell you a few things you should know before you finalize a deal. This will help you o reconsider some of your decisions or save you from making a big mistake, who knows?
Before buying a smartwatch, you should first look for the watch to work with your smartphone. In your case, Apple Watches only works with the iOS system. So, if you are not an iPhone user, you need to search for another brand, my friend.
The two best features you can expect from a smartwatch are a heart rate sensor and GPS. Even if you are not a regular morning walker, this features till feel excellent to have these features.
Battery life is crucial for smartwatches as you don’t want to stop charging your watch in the middle of a trip. Just remember, the more features your smartwatch has, the less long it will stay on.
Make sure your watch’s band is easy to use and swap. Also, check if you can find an easy replacement for it. But, it won’t be an issue with Apple Watches, as you can find plenty of design and variety on the internet.
With the new apple watch payment plan no credit check, you are also getting new interest features. Like, as always stay-on display, larger keyboard, fast charging, smother display, and many more. So, try to get as the latest model as possible.
Getting an apple watch payment plan bad credit isn’t an issue these days. Plenty of providers out there will provide the watch you want in installments or lend you money to buy one.
Although you can get them quickly, there is little interest with every payment and a hefty charge if you delay the payments. So, I won’t recommend it to anyone without a reliable, consistent monthly income. And, it would help if you also weighed the pros and cons before buying.