When you switch to a new provider, you have to pay almost hundreds of dollars on purchasing compatible SIM cards and cell phones. Consumer Cellular comes with a helping hand for new and existing customers by their compatible phones.
You can BYOP and keep your existing number without wasting bucks. We have picked the ten best consumer cellular compatible phones, which goes great with all other service providers.
From the mid-’90s, Consumer Cellular has been in the telecommunications industry providing top-notch cell phone services around the US. It is an MVNO that runs its services under the network coverages of AT&T.
With more than 4 million satisfied users, they provide iPhone payment plan no credit check, and all their plans require no contracts. Initially, they have started offering free flip phone models. Now they provide a wide array of high-end, mid-range, and basic flip phones.
- The 10 Best Consumer Cellular Compatible Phones 2022
- FAQ About Best Consumer Cellular Compatible Phones
The 10 Best Consumer Cellular Compatible Phones 2022
Consumer Cellular BYOP options are pretty cost-effective, and they come with copious privileges. For instance, it has cheap rates that can save hundreds of bucks yearly.
They don’t require you to change your phone number for switching, just port-in across. Last but not least, Consumer Cellular plans are flexible, easy to switch, and ensure quality 4G coverage. But what phones are compatible with consumer cellular?
So, without any further delay, let’s discuss about phones that work with consumer cellular!
1. SAMSUNG Galaxy S21+ 5G
Samsung is one of the pre-eminent cell phone makers which has started expanding its Galaxy S series. The Galaxy S21+ is a 5G smartphone that comes with next-level features for premium usage.
It has three main cameras, and the primary sensor is whooping 64 MP. You can use it for capturing 8K cinematic quality stable video and stunning photographs.
It is super slim, which weighs just 7.12 ounces, and the front & back come with glass, and the side body has an aluminum frame. It has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor, which runs the device much faster. It quickly unlocks since it has an ultrasonic under-display fingerprint. With the powerful 25 Watts fast-charger, it takes just 1 hour to charge fully.
- Features a 6.7 inches FHD Dynamic AMOLED Display
- Display resolution is 2400 x 1080 pixel
- Triple rear camera(12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP), and one selfie camera(10 MP)
- 8 GB internal accessing memory and 128 GB internal processing memory
- Lighting fast Octa-Core processor, frequencies are 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.8 GHz
- It runs all day long with a robust 4800 mAh non-removable battery
- Compatible with high-speed 5G frequency bands
- Packed with Android 11 operating system
Plan details: The Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G comes with a retail price of 999 dollars in Consumer Cellular, which you can pay instantly with a one-time payment. Besides, they offer a 24-month installment option, where you have to pay $41 per month.
With their EasyPay option, you have to pay $15 as a downpayment for the first time. With the down payment, your service will be activated by Consumer cellular without any extra fees.
2. SAMSUNG Galaxy Note20 5G
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G is also a flagship-level smartphone with 5G technology from the world’s leading smartphone brand, Samsung. This latest smartphone comes on the market in August of 2021.
It is super slim and lightweight, which weighs just 6.9 ounces. The front comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and the back is plastic-made, where the side has an aluminum frame.
With the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) chipset, you can play games, stream movies, and much more without lags and pings. It swiftly unlocks since it has an ultrasonic under-display fingerprint sensor.
Capture 8K quality videos, stunning photos, and detailed closeups with its triple primary camera sensors. It includes a 25W fast-charger and 15W Qi/PMA wireless charger that charges within 1 hour.
- Comes with a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED HD+ Screen(2400 x 1080 pixel FHD+ resolution)
- Triple rear camera(12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP), and one front-facing camera(10 MP)
- 8 GB internal RAM and 128 GB internal processing memory
- Powerful Octa-Core processor, frequencies are 3.09 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 1.8 GHz
- It has a long-lasting 4300 mAh battery that runs all day long
- Featured with Android 10 operating system
- Compatible with high-speed 5G frequency bands
Plan details: The retail price of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 is also $999, which you can pay when purchasing initially. If you go for this Consumer Cellular 5G compatible phone, you can get their fast 5G access nationwide.
Moreover, they offer a 24-month installment option, where you have to pay $41 per month. If you go for the EasyPay option, you have to put $15 as an initial down payment, and it doesn’t include any extra activation charges.
3. iPhone 11
iPhone 11 is one of the best Consumer Cellular compatible phones from Apple that you can own at just $20 per month. It is a 4G LTE compatible phone which has four particular data transferring technologies.
It was featured on the market in late September of 2019. If you are fond of Apple devices, you can grab this chance to possess this one at great discounts.
It has two 12 MP ultra-wide and wide cameras, which lets you click stunning photos and 4K videos even at night. The 6.1 inches Liquid Retina display gives real-time streaming and doesn’t hurt your eyesight.
iPhone 11 features a Li-Ion 3110 mAh, non-removable battery that lasts up to 12 hours in a single charging. This one has the most secure unlocking system, Face ID.
- Stream seamlessly with the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD panel
- Record 4K videos at 60 fps with a 12 MP dual-camera system
- Take sharp portraits with a 12 MP TrueDepth front camera
- Features the fastest A13 Bionic Chipset with the third-generation neural engine
- The updated iOS 13 operating system makes usage more secured
- Quickly charge with the fast wireless charger
- Water & dust resistant for up to 2 meters and 30 minutes
Plan Details: It has three RAM variants(64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB), and its retail price is $499. If you go for a one-time payment, you have to pay the total price initially.
For proceeding, you need to pay a $20 down payment, and for the next 24 months, you have to pay $20 as installments. With the iPhone 0 down no credit check, your 4G LTE plan at Consumer Cellular gets activated at no extra fees.
4. iPhone SE
Do you prefer premium flagship features in a compact-sized phone? Then you can have a look at the newly launched powerful 4.7 inches iPhone SE. Apple claims that it is the most feature-packed, 4.7 inches smartphone ever invented.
It is available in two ROM versions, 64 GB and 128 GB. It powers with the most potent A13 Bionic chipset and 3 GB internal accessing memory.
It has one 12 MP rear camera with a bunch of features. You can snap wide-angled shots, HDR photos, 4K videos, and bright portraits. It has a 7 MP front camera with portrait modes, depth control, and six lighting effects for studio-quality images. The water and dust-resistant constructions keep this one safe for up to 30 minutes. It is pretty slim and compact, weighing just 5.2 ounces.
- Features a 4.7 inches Retina HD display for prolonged usage
- The 12 MP wide rear camera and 7 MP front-facing camera captures fabulous snaps
- It is water and dust repellent for up to 30 minutes
- Fast Charging compatible(Wireless Charger)
- The 1821 mAh battery gives up to 26 hours of standby talking
- Build with the fastest smartphone chipset, A13 Bionic
- Comes with an iOS 13 operating system and Touch ID security features
Plan details: For a one-time payment of this iPhone SE, you have to pay about $399 at once. However, if you want the EasyPay or AutoPay option, you need to put in a $15 downpayment.
Afterward, you have to pay 24 month long installments of 16 dollars. It is available in brand new and registered certified return options. Upon purchasing this phone, your selected Consumer Cellular phone plan will automatically activate without any extra charges.
5. Motorola One 5G Ace
If you are looking for Motorola phones compatible with consumer cellular, then this is the one you can check out. Motorola is a renowned cell phone manufacturer with over 100 years of expertise in the cell phone industry.
Initially, they are pretty famous for their primary, classical flip phones. But now, they have improved by the growth of technology and started producing revolutionary smartphones.
Motorola One 5G Ace is a consumer cellular smartphone with net generation technologies. This 5G compatible smartphone is equipped with an Android 10 Operating System and a water repellent sturdy build.
It has four upgraded data transfer technologies and upgraded WLAN & Bluetooth compatibility. It appears with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and slim design, weighing just 7.4 ounces.
- Features a 6.7 inches Max VISION Full HD+ display(resolution 2400 x 1080 pixels)
- It has a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G (8 nm) chipset.
- It has 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB of accessing memory
- It comes with up to 1TB microSD card compatibility
- It holds a triple rear camera(48.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 2.0 MP)
- The 16 MP front camera captures stunning portraits
- It has a 5000 mAh non-removable battery that gives up to 72 hours of talk time
Plan Details: Motorola One 5G Ace comes with a retail price of 349 dollars in Consumer Cellular stores, which you can pay instantly with a one-time payment. Besides, they offer a 24-month installment option, where you have to pay 14 dollars per month.
With their EasyPay option, you need to free cell phone no money down no credit check for the initial activation period. With the down payment, your service will be activated by Consumer cellular without any activation charges.
6. GRANDPAD by Consumer Cellular
You may ask, what phones are compatible with consumer cellular that is officially launched from them? Yes, GRANDPAD is a quality tablet pad that Consumer Cellular sponsors.
You can say it is an official innovative tablet pad from Consumer Cellular. With this GRANDPAD, you can now connect with your family and friends without any complexions.
It is one of the best Consumer Cellular compatible phones for aged persons or senior citizens. With its reliable and preset platform, you can select your families and loved ones only for safe & secured usage.
It is a 4G LTE compatible device that is capable of doing a lot. You can connect with your companions through social media, share thoughts, make audio & video calls, and much more.
- Features a 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution full HD display
- Adds two 5 MP cameras(one at front and the other at the back)
- Highly encrypted device for safer usage to children and aged ones
- Compatible with 4G LTE, thus you don’t need WiFi
- Requires no dialing or typing; it works just with a touch
- Quickly navigate with the large buttons and built-in large fonts
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- Need no hassles of wires, as it is wireless charging compatible
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS
Plan details: The retail or one-time payment price of this GRANDPAD is almost 300 dollars. If you want, you can instantly own this one through a One-time payment of $300. However, Consumer Cellular phones for seniors are also compatible with EasyPay options that make owning your devices far convenient.
For proceeding with the EasyPay option, you need to pay an $11 down payment, and for the next 24 months, you have to pay $12 as installments. With the purchase, your 4G LTE plan at Consumer Cellular gets activated at no extra fees. Moreover, this one includes a $40 per month GRANDPAD subscription.
GRANDPAD subscription includes-
- Unlimited video calling to the selected companions
- Includes unlimited 4G LTE data for restriction-free usage
- Stream unlimited music without hassling ads
- Upgraded and the most secured Internet Browsing access
- Adds award-winning Consumer Cellular customer support
- Unlimited access to customizable contents
- Includes an app-based smart mobile accessing
This plan purchase is totally risk-free, as Consumer Cellular claims to return the money if you are unsatisfied with the service. It means you can get a one-month free subscription.
7. Motorola Moto G Stylus
Are you looking for middle-budget consumer cellular compatible phones with premium quality features? The Motorola Moto G Stylus comes with a reasonable price tag and a lot of upgraded features to turn your day into productivity.
It includes a large 6.8 inches display and a stylus pen so that you can do all your office tasks on the go. Keep your official notes, take smooth photos, edit your docs, and do more with the spark of creativity from the Moto G Stylus.
With the Android 10Q operating system and a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor, you can move on with the latest features. It has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM, so you can keep more and do more simultaneously without buffering or lags.
- Features four rear cameras (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP +2 MP), and 16 MP selfie camera
- Appears with a 6.8 inches Max Vision Full HD+ display(resolution 2400 x 1080 pixel)
- It has a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor with a potent Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset.
- It comes with up to 1TB microSD card compatibility
- The 4000 mAh Li-ion non-removable battery provides up to 48 hours of talk time
- All these covers with the latest Android 10 operating system
- The 10 Watts fast charger quickly recharges within 1 hour
Plan details: Motorola Moto G Stylus appears with a retail price of 249 dollars on the Consumer Cellular site, which you can pay immediately with a one-time payment. Additionally, they offer a 24-month installment option, where you have to pay 9 dollars per month.
For assurance, switching with the EasyPay option requires a 33-dollar down payment. If you want or can afford it, you can pay the total price any time of the two years installment period. Your Consumer Cellular 4G LTE service will be active with the instant or down payment at zero extra costs!
8. SAMSUNG Galaxy A12
Like other consumer cellular cell phones, this Samsung Galaxy A12 is also a game-changer in the modern tech world of smartphones. It comes with a blend of contemporary and flagship features.
It opens with a 6.5 inches Infinity V Screen and a gorgeous black finished body. The display panel is built with an IPS screen, and its aspect ratio is 82.1 percent so that you can have the most enhanced streaming experience.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 is packed with Android 10 and upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.1 operating system. This middle-budget Consumer Cellular compatible phone features a whopping 5000 mAh battery that you can instantly charge through the included 15 Watts Samsung fast charger.
It packs four rear cameras, and the primary sensor is 16 MP, which captures explicit closeups. It is highly compact and portable and weighs just 7.2 ounces.
- It features a 6.5 inches Infinity V TFT LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution
- Powers up with an Octa-core processor (2.3 GHz, 1.8 GHz) and Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) chipset
- Includes four main cameras(16 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP), and 8 MP front selfie camera
- It has 2 to 6 GB of internal RAM and 32 to 128 GB of internal processing memory variants
- Covers with a long-lasting 5000 mAh Li-ion battery that runs all day long
- Featured with Android 10 operating system, which is upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.1
Plan details: The Samsung Galaxy A12 has three RAM variants(2 GB, 4 GB, and 6 GB), and its retail price is just 179 dollars. If you go for a one-time payment, you have to pay the total price initially.
For proceeding with the EasyPay option, you need to pay an $11 down payment, and for the next 24 months, you have to pay $7 as installments. With the purchase, your 4G LTE plan at Consumer Cellular gets activated at no extra fees.
9. Motorola Moto G Play
It doesn’t matter if you are a regular user or a user who doesn’t use mobile without necessity; the Motorola Moto G Play will suit all. It is a consumer cellular sim card compatible phone with the features of premium smartphones.
Motorola Moto G Play is a 4G LTE compatible smartphone so that you can use both data & wireless into it. This one comes with the latest Android 10 operating system.
Experience the powerful performance with the robust 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery. The battery life is so long that you can talk up to 72 hours after a full charge.
It was released on the market in the middle of January 2021. The rear-mounted fingerprint with a proximity sensor makes usage far more convenient.
- Appears with a 6.5 inches MAX Vision HD+ display(resolution 1600 x 720 pixel)
- Click great photos with dual rear camera(13.0 MP + 2.0 MP)
- Its 5 MP front selfie camera shots decent portraits
- The internal RAM is 3 GB, and the internal ROM is 32 GB
- Its 5000 mAh Li-ion non-removable battery lasts up to days
- Features a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11 nm) chipset
- The 10 Watts fast charger quickly recharges within 1 hour
- Furnishes with the latest Android 10 operating system
Plan detail: With a 129 dollars retail price, Motorola Moto G Play stands in the budge-range consumer cellular phones for all sorts of users. You can go for it with a one-time payment of $129 at once. If you want to switch with the EasyPay option, you must put in a 33 dollars downpayment for assurance.
Afterward, you have to pay a tiny $4 monthly installments for up to 24 months. If you want or can afford it, you can pay the total price any time of the two years installment period. With the down payment, your service will be activated by Consumer cellular without any activation charges.
10. Consumer Cellular ZMax 10
Amongst the consumer cellular compatible phones, it is the only smartphone we have picked that is officially from Consumer Cellular. The Consumer Cellular ZMax 10 is a 4G LTE compatible smartphone with an Android 10 Operating System.
With the big 6.49 inches IPS display panel and 5000 mAh powerful battery, you can stream or play games with real-time experience.
The 5000 mAh Li-ion battery gives you up to 40 hours of talk time, and it can quickly reload battery strength with the 16 Watts fast charger. Capture the images of your best moments with its triple rear camera lenses(16 MP, 8 MP, and 2 MP) and 8 MP front camera. With all that features, it is still portable & compact, weighing just 6.8 ounces.
- 6.49 inches IPS display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution
- Includes 5000 mAh powerful battery and a 16 Watts fast-charger
- A triple rear camera(16 MP, 8 MP, and 2 MP) and a front selfie camera(8 MP)
- Compatible with 4G LTE data transfer technology
- Do more with 32 GB internal memory and 2 TB expandable SD Card
- Powers with a 1.8 GHz Octa-core processor
Plan details: For a one-time payment of this Consumer Cellular ZMax 10, you have to pay about $119 at once. Nevertheless, if you want the EasyPay or AutoPay option, you need to put in a $23 down payment.
Afterward, you have to pay 24-month lengthy installments of just 4 dollars. It is available in factory new and registered certified return options. Upon purchasing this phone, your selected Consumer Cellular phone plan will automatically activate without any extra charges.
FAQ About Best Consumer Cellular Compatible Phones
What is Consumer Cellular’s EasyPay or AutoPay?
Consumer Cellular has a 24-month lengthy installment-based payment option. In this term, you need to pay a specific down payment for the first time.
Later, you have to pay the fixed installment for up to 2 years. It requires a contact check but charges no extra costs upon activation of service.
How to identify if my phone is Consumer Cellular compatible?
You can easily check your phone’s compatibility by putting in the IMEI number of your cell phone.
What companies are compatible with Consumer Cellular?
Consumer Cellular is an MVNO that functions beneath the coverage of AT&T and T-Mobile. Therefore, you can use the consumer cellular compatible phones with these two carriers.
Consumer Cellular compatible phones are pretty much affordable, require no activation fees, and you have to pay just what you have used. One of the most excellent benefits of phones with Consumer Cellular compatibility is you can use them with any SIM card. Most unlocked phones with GSM compatibility will go great with Consumer Cellular services.